About Me

About me

Hello, my name is Kwang Hyun So learning in Korean International School Hanoi. I am here to write a introduction of myself for this blog. I was born in Suwon (South Korea). My birthday is 2003 October 2nd.  I used to live in Korea for 5 years and came to China and stayed there for 7 years. While living in China, I used to live in Tianjin and Dong Guan. I studied in Rego school and UISZC. After, I moved to Hanoi and started studying in HIS. After 2 years, I came here (KISH).

I used to play sports longer and to be active in China, but when I moved to Hanoi , I started to be bit quieter.  But I do still play sports and get along with my friends as well. My hobby is Internet games, sport and computer programing. I sometimes read IT books and follow things. I play Leagues of Legends with my friends and sometimes play Overwatch as well. I play basketball  at school during recess and lunchtime.

I hope you enjoy my blog

Comments

Popular Posts